Thursday, October 11, 2007

She's a Princess!!

Eden turned one on September 28th. We had a few friends/family members over to celebrate. I did my best at being Martha Stewart with the decorations, although my vision of having it outdoors was dashed due to the inclement weather and the fact that our backyard was not yet kid-friendly (watch for an update on that whole scenario!) Eden loved her cake, though, and had a great time mashing it everywhere, especially in her hair. We love our little girl!





3 comments:

Brooklet said...

I am literally in shock that Eden is 1. Has it been that long since I emailed you!!! She is darling! Happy belated b-day. So glad you finally posted something new!

Kailey said...

Can I have her PLEASE!

paigeandbryce said...

Omiheck, she is so beautiful! I can't believe it's been so long since I've seen you! How are you guys? I just started a blog and I added you...I hope that's okay (let me know if it's not). Check us out at paigeandbryce.blogspot.com

Love,
Paige