Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween--My favorite time of the year!

Trick-or-treat!!! One of the funnest things I've ever done is going trick-or-treating with this little girl. No matter how heavy it got, she held onto her little bucket the whole time--very tightly, I might add. She loved to knock at each door, look up at them with her big brown eyes and when she realized people were giving her candy, she didn't want to go home!


I'll give you 3 guesses. And, no, he is not an elf. Apparently he got that one a lot. He wanted to be The Green Goblin this year--"My first time ever being a villian, Mom!" (By the way, that's GG for short...) It's basically his old TMNT costume swathed in some crudely sewn (definitely not hemmed) purple material. It held up for the school parade, a night of trick-or-treating, and when he wore it a third time to a birthday party last week, the boots were already coming undone. Ah well...he really couldn't have been happier.






Happy Birthday to me!!! I told Davis that I'm going backwards now, so I actually turned 31. He got pretty mad at me and told me that's not fair!




6 comments:

Kailey said...

AHHH, I love the pig tails! And Davis looks tough! I had put a birthday shout out to you (and my 2 other Halloween birthdays) on my blog. Are you consistently reading it? ;) I miss ya. And you are just getting older and older. You are probably going to be near death before I see you again. Come see me! NOW! I love ya lady!!

acte gratuit said...

Cute Kiddies! Happy Birthday! (I always remember it, ya know...!)

Susan Rozier said...

Hey Sara! This is Aunt Sue. I've just sort of joined this checking blogs daily and was reading Emily's and saw your name there and clicked on it! It's great to see pictures of Eden and Davis. My goodness--I don't think I've even seen Eden in person have I? I still remember the awesome Thanksgiving we had at your house a couple of years ago. It was THE BEST! Nothing has ever measured up to it for me since! I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone at Jeffrey's open house on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Richard and I are going on a cruise to Mexico for the week of Thanksgiving so I won't be at the family one in Anaheim, even tho all my kids will be there!!! Love you so much! Do you still do cards? Do you have time. My seldom-added-to-blog is:
grandmasusanssayings.blogspot.com. See you soon. Love, Aunt Sue

Lindsey and Ben said...

Very cute and I love the kids' costumes!

Brooklet said...

happy birthday!! The kids look very cute in their costumes. I, too, love eden's pigtails! she is adorable.

James Yvonne and Elise said...

Your kids are so darling! Congratulations on another boy. And Happy late Birthday! This time of year always reminds me of Roberts and the fun times we had there.